YPC Youth Lobby Group and Journalist Association WorkshopsThursday, 04 September, 2014
The Yemen Polling Center (YPC) is holding a series of training workshops this week for 21 participants of its Youth Lobby Group and 10 participants from its Journalist Association. During the four-day series, which began on Monday Sept. 9 and will end on Thursday Sept. 12, trainees will learn skills empowering them to lobby and report on parliament independently after the conclusion of the YPC program.
Both the Youth Lobby Group and the Journalists Association represent the two programs under the framework of YPC’s Yemen Parliament Watch Project, funded by the U.S. Middle East Partnership Initiative.
Each of the workshops covers material related to five primary subjects. These subjects aim at teaching participants project cycle and management, how to write funding proposals, how to monitor government policies, how to negotiate with project partners, and how build communication skills.
More on News
- #YemenBarometer: YPC releases major findings of nation-wide survey on living conditions and security-related issues
- Youth Lobby Group (YLG Aden) attended a training workshop on (advocacy strategies and communication skills) that organized by Yemen Polling Center (YPC) in Sanaa, Yemen.
- Women's Rights in Criminal Prosecution in Yemen
- First Academic Workshop in Yemen discusses the "Revolution" of 2011
- The YPC hosts a workshop on CSO's and youth survey results