YPC carries out a workshop to present the results of its study "Independent Newspapers in Yemen", conducted in collaboration with OSIWednesday, 29 August, 2012
The results of the study include the level of audience satisfaction on the topics published by independent newspapers, barriers faced by independent media, chances of increasing sales, ways of overcoming legal and administrative difficulties when establishing new independent media, and governmental interference to the independent media daily work.
The study also includes a set of recommendations on administrative and financial aspects; on how to develop publication and distribution processes and on ways of improving staff efficiency in order to meet the new technological challenges of the journalist work.
More on News
- Youth Lobby Group (YLG Aden) attended a training workshop on (advocacy strategies and communication skills) that organized by Yemen Polling Center (YPC) in Sanaa, Yemen.
- Women's Rights in Criminal Prosecution in Yemen
- YPC Youth Lobby Group and Journalist Association Workshops
- First Academic Workshop in Yemen discusses the "Revolution" of 2011
- The YPC hosts a workshop on CSO's and youth survey results